We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy by updating this page; therefore you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st of March 2018.
What we collect
We collect the following information for online purchases:
- Full Name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Credit / debit card information
We also collect email addresses from our mailing list sign-up form and our catalogue request form.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with an even better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may internally store such information.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails if you opted for, about new products, special offers, exhibitions or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. With the aim of preventing unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that can be clicked to indicate if you want or do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or use any automatic unsubscribing link when available.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect and make sure you are happy with them.